- Home Home › All Departments All Departments All Departments › Cookbooks Cookbooks › Cooking by Equipment Cooking by Equipment › Lagasse, Emeril Lagasse, Emeril
Emeril's Cooking with Power by Lagasse, Emeril
Published 10/22/2013; 272 Pages; ISBN 9780061742989
Juggling work, home, and kids leaves home cooks with limited time to get healthy and delicious meals on the table for their families. Thankfully, appliances like slow cookers and fryers have made prep... See complete description »
Hurry, Only 18 In Stock! - Item #608457 608457
Ships from Our Warehouse in 1-2 business days. Gift wrap is available for this item.
- $25.99 $21.95
Juggling work, home, and kids leaves home cooks with limited time to get healthy and delicious meals on the table for their families. Thankfully, appliances like slow cookers and fryers have made preparing great food easier. But cooks still have to figure out what to make—and how to make it with their cooker. In Emeril’s Cooking with Power, the beloved chef showcases more than 100 recipes for the top four countertop appliances—Slow Cooker, Multi Cooker, Pressure Cooker, and Fryer.
Whether you’re whipping up a weekday supper or a putting together a weekend bash, hungry for soup, pasta, stew, or an irresistible dessert, Emeril has it covered with mouthwatering crowd-pleasers, including:
- Slow Cooker:
- Artichokes a la Barigoule
- Seafood and Smoked Sausage Gumbo
- Slow Cooked Lasagna
- White Chocolate Pots de Crème
- Emeril’s Kicked Up Creamed Spinach
- Barley Risotto with Spring Vegetables
- Turkey Meatballs
- Dulce De Leche Rice Pudding
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Root Vegetables with Horseradish- Tarragon Vinaigrette
- Navy Bean and Chicken Chili
- Emeril’s Fastest Bar-B-Q Brisket
- Fried Kicked-Up Jalapeno Poppers
- Fried Fish Tacos with Corn and Tomato Salsa
- Smokin’ Chipotle Chicken Wings
- Apple Fritters
Illustrated with dozens of color photos throughout, Emeril’s Cooking with Power will help you save time, save money, and make great food with minimum stress and maximum flavor.
Not enough recipes for the slow cooker but I think Emeril is the best chef ever.
I bought the book for a Christmas present for my sister. She opened it yesterday and loved it.
The pictures are wonderful. The ingredients are easy to find at my store. The instructions are easy to follow.
Cooking by Equipment Best Sellers
- $25.99 $21.95 $21.95